Answer to Your Most Common Questions
- Yes WildBlue is networkable and works with most off-the-shelf products.
In fact, we offer you networking upgrades
when you are checking out.
- WildBlue is not currently available for RVs.
- When you purchase your WildBlue you have the option to receive a FREE DirecTV system allowing us to
provide you with internet and television service. DirecTV requires the installation
of a separate dish. DirecTV Programming is not included with your WildBlue service,
and is billed separately.
- Sorry, VOIP and most fast-action games do not work well with WildBlue.
- WildBlue has a standard Ethernet interface that works with computers
other than Windows and Mac OS but these operating systems, such as Linux and
Unix, are not eligible to receive technical support from WildBlue.
- Order online 24/7 to take advantage of our special web-only