The tutorials are written for the equipment that is sold as upgrades
with your WildBlue.
Most other standard networking equipment will work without modifications, including
Please reference your equipments User Guide for instruction on placing your Apple
or Linux-based computers on your network.
- After installation, place your wireless router next to your WildBlue modem.
- Plug your wireless router into a power outlet.
- Plug the CAT5 cable into the LAN port
of your WildBlue modem.
- Plug the other end of your CAT5 cable into the WAN/Internet port of your wireless
- You can now access the internet through any wireless device. Detailed instructions
are contained within your router's
Connect Your Computer to the Network
- Place the CD that comes with your USB wireless adapter.
- Follow the installation instructions that come with your CD.
- Plug your USB adapter into any free USB port on your computer.
- The card should connect to your home network.
- You can see that you are connected by looking at the wireless icon
found by the clock.
- If you are not connected, double click the wireless icon.
- Click your network, Linksys, and chose connect.
- You should now be able to access the internet at satellite speeds throughout the
house. Detailed instructions are contained within your adapter's User Guide.
Securing Your Network
For instruction on securing your wireless network please visit the tutorial found
on the Kim
For additional assistance please send do not hesitate to send questions through
our contact page
Please us our contact page
. Technical support staff are not on duty through our
sales line found at the top of the page.
Copyright © 2008 A-SAT Incorporated. All rights reserved.
A-SAT Inc. and it subsidiary International Satellite & Antenna Service is an authorized
independent dealer of WildBlue Communications and DirecTV. The 4WildBlue.com availability checker
is for estimation purposes only and the results are not a guarantee of availability.
WildBlue and "Satellite Speed Internet" are trademarks of WildBlue Communications,
Inc. Some content of this page may be copyrighted by WildBlue Communications, Inc.
© 2005 WildBlue Communications, Inc. WildBlue, the WildBlue logo and Satellite Speed
Internet are trademarks or registered trademarks of WildBlue Communications, Inc.
4WildBlue respects the privacy of our visitors to and users of this website. Please
review the following documents for more information. Terms & Conditions
| DirecTV Customer Agreement
| DirecTV Terms & Conditions